Welcome aboard! Thank you for deciding to work together.
Be sure to read this page thoroughly, and let me know if you have questions about it. The info below is brief, and helpful.
– – – – – – – –
- The best way to reach me is via phone appointment. We can chat as often as you need, briefly or at length. Your family members and significant others are also welcomed during our calls.
- As an additional support, Veronica (aka Ronnie), fellow student loan consultant, is here for you at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be proactive! If you ever have a question, don’t worry about it for days. Communicate your concerns so we can resolve them ASAP.
B) To-Do (your homework)
- Please click and download this Student Loan Questionnaire. Kindly complete one for each of your family members, if you are in a family membership plan. If you could label each: Firstname Lastname – Q, that would be helpful.
- If you’re concerned about a looming deadline, upcoming payment or other time-sensitive concern, just ask. No need to wait until you finish your entire Questionnaire before addressing it.
– – –
Lastly, always remember: We are here to help!
To your best repayment,
Jan and Co.